Early Child Care
Early childhood is defined as the period from conception through eight years of age. This age is the time of Promise, love, care, learning and development.
Development is the term used to describe the changes in the child’s physical growth, as well as their ability to learn the social, emotional, behavior, thinking and communication skills they need for life. We lay the foundations for their learning for their holistic development.
Liztoz Early Childhood Care and Education program ensures to provide:
- The value of child, respect, safety and security and develops their self esteem.
- Enable a strong foundation for physical and motor development of each child- as per each their potential.
- Imbibe good nutrition routines, health habits, hygiene practices and self help skills.
- Enable children for effective communication and foster both receptive and expressive language.
- Promote development and integrate their senses.
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity and develop conceptual understanding of the world around by providing opportunities to explore, investigate and experiment.
- Enhance development of pro-social skills, social competence and emotional well being.
- Develop sense of aesthetic appreciation and stimulate creative learning processes.
- Imbibe culturally and developmentally appropriate behavior and core human values of Being just and love for fellow human beings.
- Enable a smooth transition from home to ECCE centre to formal schooling.
- Enhance scope for overall personality development.